Jesus is inloved with our Father in heaven

First time when I realise that was when Jesus was twelve years old, going in Jerusalem at the Temple to celebrate the Hebrew Easter. There was a moment when God discovered Himself to His beloved Son as His Father.

When you finish to read this, let a comment down below, that we can understand much beter how useful was this article.

Also YOU CAN FOLLOW ME UP ABOVE, that you stand ready for other great word of God!

And you know what? That wasn't the only one moment. You know... Any little child needs his father since he gets out of his mother's womb. I believe that the virgin Mary was very carefully with Jesus's life even when the angel of God has announced her that she will born the Son of God Almighty.

I wanna ask you something. How did you think that Jesus was able to defeat Satan when He was on the earth in human body? The answer is this: Jesus Christ, our Almighty bigger brother, developed a great relationship with God, our Father in heaven, since He was a very baby boy, through Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God who is God Almighty!

I just wanna give some Bible references from New Testament, the Gospel of John, chapter 8, verses 38, 42, 48, 54 and 55:

"I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father (Satan)... If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Miself, but He sent Me" ... "Do we not say rightly that You are Samaritan and have a demon?" Jesus answered, "I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges"... " If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say "I do not know Him", I shall be a liar like you but I do know Him and keep His word".

Now I think that we should go in the moment when the teen Jesus goes in Jerusalem with his physical parents the Gospel of Luke in chapter 2, verse 49:

"Why is it that you sought Me? Did you not known that I must be about My Father's business?". Some other languages and othet versions say "...My Father's house?".

When disciples turned back from the ministry that Jesus sent them, they were amazed about the power of God. In Jewish translation say that when was thankful to God about that He discovered them the Kindom of heaven, He was rejoyce like a child, jumping with joy.

The most proven fact of relationship of Jesus Christ with His and our Father in heaven, was the moment of sacrifice for our sins. That wasn't at all simple or easy.

Now let me ask you something else? What given Jesus power to obey the Lord, God, our Father in heaven? John had a revelation of God founded in his first epistle, chapter, verse 16: " God is love".

Well, God is love. He does not has love. God is love. Jesus said about Him and the Father this: "I and My Father are One".

John 3:16 says that God loves the humanity that who ever believes in Jesus, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

So, now we can see two important points here: God is love, which involves of Jesus, and He loves us, humanity. God loved us so much that He was desperate to give His beloved Son for us to die for our sins and to be resurrected from death (cause couldn't be found sin in Jesus) that we can find everlasting salvation in Him, because of God, our Father in heaven.

Hope this message is useful for you and if is useful, SHARE to you friends (whereever they are) that anyone find hope and faith in God.

Until next time be blessed by God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you know for God was hard to give His Son to sacrifice to death for us?

I'm not gonna prolong this article, for not letting you boring on this page. Yes! For God was really hard to give His beloved Son, J...