God is more beautiful than the sin

God is more beautiful than the sin. His holyness is beautiful and awesome than the sin. I love His holyness and I like it more than the sin.

He is so beautiful to me. His beautifulness and His personality accomplish my heart. Paul says to christians of his time that they haven't got the fight against sin as God did. We have to love God more than sin. 

We have to be inlove with God day by day; practicaly! God is so beautiful! God is so awesome! God is so kind to me. My God is my Father! He gave me joy to be joyful for Him.

You know angels sing every day to God "Holy! Holy! Holy!"? Because they see the most beautifulness of our might and awesome God, who is our loving Father in heavens. 

When Jesus learned us to pray "Our Father who is in heaven"? Because Jesus wants to revelate us that God is even our Father and Jesus is the bigest our Brother! Isn't that wonderful?

Why Jesus Christ died for our sins? Because every one of us has real value in the eyes of God! Do you know why? Because every one of us is created and made in the image of our beautiful God, according to His awesome likeness. 

You and me have unestimable value and unfortunatly we don't know or we ignore that. Check that in 1 Peter 3:1-4. We are like God and we have value. Do not listen no more the voice of demons. Their voices are distructive and frustrating!

Stay closer to our beautiful God and trust Him, because is our Father in heaven.
Be blessed by God and subscribe Google+ to my channel for more other posts! Stay tuned on The Zero moment!
Be blessed by God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you know for God was hard to give His Son to sacrifice to death for us?

I'm not gonna prolong this article, for not letting you boring on this page. Yes! For God was really hard to give His beloved Son, J...